Confederacy of Free States
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The State Room

3 posters

Go down

The State Room Empty The State Room

Post  Pierre Cartier Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Introduce yourselves, whether you be a Leader, Diplomat, or Battle Commander. Briefly give an account of your affiliation, region, and what ever else you think might by noteworthy.

Pierre Cartier

https://c-fs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The State Room Empty cenderki

Post  cenderki Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:55 am

I am the Commander of Wolverine Lodge, and I devote my service to the decentralization of the MC alliance and bringing balance to the server. My town is located in the southwest region of the server, in a section where the Large and Medium forts are occupied by MC.

cenderki king
cenderki
cenderki

Back to top Go down

The State Room Empty Blackstone

Post  CCCnode Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:17 am

Hello I am CCCnode, owner of Blackstone and its sister town Natural stone. I also run (or used to) Red River Rapids on w9. My commanders are Sagius and Coyote barker both of whom are busy with RL atm. My stated goals at Blackstones founding was to control all the forts in our square. We've reached an amicable agreement with Iron Lynx concerning the Large fort, while we own the small fort. The remaining fort, Fort Chronic-MC is the only remaining objective on our agenda. However we have been betrayed by MC enough to stand against them in any campagin taken up by another friendly town. As such we will support plans against Fort Banned and others (even though initally we helped capture banned). Look forward to working with you all.

CCCnode

Back to top Go down

The State Room Empty Wolverine Lodge

Post  Pierre Cartier Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:10 pm

I am the Diplomat of Wolverine Lodge. My aim is to train an elite force of Wolverines to combat MC expansion into the west and to capture a fort for ourselves.

Pierre Cartier

https://c-fs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The State Room Empty Re: The State Room

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum